Tips from Dr. Sean Nicklin, a leading Sydney plastic surgeon on choosing a surgeon. Choosing a plastic surgeon that has the right credentials and expertise and that you are comfortable with is a key decision in planning for your surgery.
Ensure your surgeon has membership of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgery and the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. This takes an additional 7 years of training and is your only assurance of plastic surgery expertise and high ethical standards.
Things to Consider
- Did the surgeon thoroughly explore your reasons for considering surgery and your expected result?
- Did the surgeon fully explain the procedure, its risks and alternatives?
- Were you provided with concise written information on the procedure?
- Did the Surgeon encourage you to consult with another plastic surgeon and to take your time in making your decision?
- The surgeon should never persuade you to undertake surgery or additional procedures.
At Randwick Plastic Surgery, we provide leading Sydney plastic surgery treatment. Dr. Sean Nicklin and Dr. Pouria Moradi offer a welcoming environment where you can be confident you will be treated with courtesy and respect.
We offer a wide range of contemporary services delivered with the highest standard of medical care. Find out more about Dr. Sean Nicklin finest cosmetic surgery procedures by clicking on the link below: