Our team provides finest Sydney plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery treatment. We work very closely as a team to provide you with the very best surgical expertise, nursing care and support that we can.
Please click on the boxes below to find out more about the team Randwick Plastic Surgery.
Plastic Surgeon – Dr. David Stewart
- Dr Stewart is a consultant plastic & reconstructive surgeon. He is the supervisor of plastic surgery training at the Hand & Peripheral Nerve surgery unit at Royal North Shore Hospital, and also has appointments at Prince of Wales and Sydney Children’s Hospitals.
- Dr Stewart graduated in medicine from the University of Edinburgh, and after basic surgical training in the UK he moved to Sydney to undertake a research fellowship in plastic & reconstructive surgery at the surgical & orthopaedic research laboratories at Prince of Wales Hospital. He then completed specialist plastic surgery training in the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in Sydney and Auckland.
- After completing his plastic surgery training Dr Stewart undertook further subspecialty training in hand and microvascular surgery at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne. In addition to general plastic surgery, Dr Stewart has a particular interest in peripheral nerve, brachial plexus and congenital hand surgery.
Plastic Surgeon – Dr. Pouria Moradi
- Dr Moradi is a consultant plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgeon at Prince of Wales, Sydney Children’s, Royal Women’s and Westmead Hospitals and an associate lecturer for UNSW Medical School.
- Dr Moradi studied medicine at UNSW as a Sam Cracknell Sport and Academic Scholar and graduated from the Prince of Wales clinical school. Dr Moradi undertook his basic surgical training under the auspices of the Royal College of Surgeons of England where he was awarded his surgical membership.
- On completion of his fellowship in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic surgery through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons he undertook a dual postgraduate subspecialty fellowship in microsurgical reconstruction (Charing Cross Hospital, UK) and aesthetic surgery (Akademikliniken, Sweden). Both these subspecialty fellowship reviews have been published in the prestigious Annals of Plastic Surgery Journal.
- Dr Moradi’s clinical and academic interests include; microsurgical reconstruction in particular breast, head and neck and lower limb reconstruction and cosmetic plastic surgery.
- You can find out more about Dr. Moradi by visiting his personal website www.drmoradi.com.au.
Plastic Surgeon – Dr. Sean Nicklin
- As a recognised leader renowned for his expertise and skill as a plastic surgeon, Dr Sean Nicklin has demonstrated an extensive career both in Australia and internationally.
- Dr Nicklin trained in the UK in general and plastic surgery before moving to Sydney to continue his extensive studies, completing a further seven years training as a plastic surgeon to become a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Actively involved in proliferating plastic surgery research and training by leading clinical and laboratory-based research, training and supervising surgeons and students, presenting regular speeches at national and international events and meetings, and publishing articles in revered plastic surgeon journals, Dr Nicklin’s contributions to the industry remain continuously, second to none.
Aesthetic Nurses – Roni Reemst & Geri McLaren
- Roni and Geri are responsible for providing outstanding and compassionate nursing and aesthetic skin care to every patient, and are well equipped to do this with over 50 years’ nursing and dermatology experience between them. Their nursing role involves caring for you during and after your operation. As aesthetic nurses they develop and implement skincare plans which involve medical grade peels, medical dermabrasion, and laser for skin rejuvenation and hair removal. They also assist our Plastic Surgeons with injectibles to reduce fine lines in the face and fillers
Practice Manager – Gemma Jarrett
- Gemma is the welcoming face of the practice, she conveys a sense of warmth, compassion, enthusiasm and empathy in her role. Gemma successfully manages and coordinates all facets of the practice, whilst ensuring patients receive the highest quality of care.
Practice Director – Laura Huxtable
- Practice director and qualified chartered accountant Laura Huxtable is responsible for ensuring everything runs smoothly in the background. Laura graduated with a Bachelor in Accountancy from the University of Sheffield, before undertaking a senior managerial consultancy role for international firm, Price Waterhouse Coopers.
- After 10 years of specialising in the advice, rather than implementation of operational and financial matters, Laura’s decision to change career, propelled her into the hands-on world of medicine.
- Applying her business management experience into an industry and company that has a direct and marked positive impact on lives, Laura places a high premium on providing an outstanding support team for practice plastic surgeon, Dr Sean Nicklin.
- Innovating dedication and strong management processes with the promise of imminent expansion on the horizon, Laura envisages a shift towards the development of the most stringent quality control practices currently available to ensure patient safety and satisfaction remains an absolute priority.
Choosing a surgeon that has the right credentials and expertise and that you are comfortable with is a key decision in planning for your surgery.
Click here for more information on choosing your surgeon.