As a recognised leader renowned for his expertise and skill as a plastic surgeon, Dr Sean Nicklin has demonstrated an extensive career both in Australia and internationally.
Dr Nicklin trained in the UK in general and plastic surgery before moving to Sydney to continue his extensive studies, completing a further seven years training as a plastic surgeon to become a member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Dr Nicklin believes in continuous improvement and is actively involved in leading plastic surgery research, training and development in the following roles :
- Leading clinical and laboratory based research
- Chairperson of Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons NSW
- Head of Department of Plastic Surgery at Prince of Wales Hospital
- Supervisor of plastic surgeons in training NSW
- Presenter at national and international plastic surgery events and meetings
- Author of research articles in revered plastic surgeon journals
To read more about Dr Nicklin’s contributions to the industry, his accomplishments and philosophy visit